Would you like to awaken, balance or activate your Chakras?
Through Chakra Activation you enter a love story all about Sacred Union, a dance of the masculine and feminine within you. I love this play, for when he meets her he becomes alive, real and powerful. When she allows him to enter her, after all he is always with in HEr, she shines even more powerfully. She is chaos with out him and he is inert without her. Their dance is the love story. Yet I know, first hand the dance is not always pleasurable, maybe you are like me, I had wounds and traumas I had to heal first… but as I share you’ll see this is all about creating a new story, the one you want to live.
Everything I share, teach, coach aligns with the chakras, so I invite you to a Tantric Wedding. This marriage isn’t a specific date or time. It can occur anytime and if your lucky it’s blossoming everyday! You don’t have to travel far and wide, or buy a hat, because it takes place deep within yourself, in the realm of your sacred heart.
Enjoy the video I made back in 2015 and is part of a Facebook live about the chakras. Then I’ll share more about the chakras and the 7 levels of Intimacy.
Chakra Activation rooted in your history/herstory?
You’ve been preparing for this Tantric wedding your whole life, the love affair began when you were born.
The love affair you are experiencing actually began from what you learnt from your family patterns and what society has taught you. This is mirrored in our first chakra and affects the energy of your whole body as well as the reactions in your body, mind and soul.
The beauty, like any love story, you can transform it – and I show you how.
This is ultimately what I teach and coach everyone I meet. I get the body and the chakras to communicate. The mind is clever and can deceive, your energy doesn’t. They are the portals that hold the keys for transformation.
I give you the tools to have more energy, to feel good, to experience Kundalini awakenings or full body orgasms. All through awakening to their chakras and chakra activation.
You see the love affair you are living right now, through what is going on in your life and your relationships or at your work and your thought patterns.
Is your love affair happy? – within your life, yourself or another
Do you have abundance of energy or are you plagued with fears, self doubt?
Do you have trauma locked in your body and this is limiting you from experiencing true intimacy?
Tantra’s roots are in Kundalini Shakti. Kundalini Shakti or just Shakti is your primal energy that lies dormant in the 1st chakra until she or you awaken her. When I say she, this can come in the form of a life crisis, a death, divorce, illness or accident, this is when you are forced to look at your life and make changes. It can be catastrophic, painful, yet in the aftermath you see it was a blessing. This was my experience when I couldn’t walk in 2009.
So when Shakti awakens, then she rides up your body through the chakra activation. Her journey is your journey to awakening and expanding, learning and processing along the way. In the video below I explain more about Tantra and Shakti specifically at around 5 minutes.
The journey of Kundalini Shakti is a love story. Chakra Activation awakens this love story
When you learn more about the chakras, you can begin to tune into your body, your natural cycles and help heal the energy within the chakra.
7 levels of Intimacy or Personal Development
The love story of the chakras isn’t always a happy one. most people yo-yo between the 1st two chakras.
imagine a scenario: If you are being chased by a tiger, stubbed your toe and it started to bleed, would you stop to tend to the injury? No, you’d keep running! Your body’s survival mechanism of fight and flight kicks in, numb the pain in your toe to avoid being eaten by the tiger. When safe you’d tend to your injury.
Now in the modern world, we are stressed, experienced TRAUMA and numb the pain or stress. We react as if we were being chased by a tiger – problem is we never go back to tend to the injury, or in life the situation.
We don’t process and un-numb those places inside of us that we had to immobilize in order to get out of a trauma or deal with stress.
This creates broken loops of energy within your body, leaving the issues in your tissues.
The Root has the key
So the tiger and the running is your 1st chakra reaction because your foundation feels unsettled or your boundaries have been crossed.
Then we feel unsettled so it is then natural to seek pleasure. This is the second chakra. The pleasure we seek comes in the form of food, alcohol, drugs and sex. The shadow side of this is they can become addictions and then the scenario of stress, fight and flight kicks in again.
This is why I say most yo-yo between the two. Stress – pleasure principle.
To clear the issues in the tissues, activate the third chakra and move the energy, the shakti up to your power centre and transform the shadow of flight or the wounds to wisdom, or trauma to triumphs.
Why Does All This Matter?
Because everything in life is held in relationship
Chakra Activation & 7 Levels of Intimacy
Chakra 1 Muladhara
Muladhara means Root Support. All about Your Fight and flight or stress reactions
- It is Red, has 4 petals, which contain seed(Bija) mantras I teach a lot to transform habitual patterns and awaken your Shakti.
- Stage of development :: Your earliest levels of family patterns and dynamics, what you learnt in childhood from birth to 6-12 years old. These formed who you are and affects your nervous system. This is ground level and what you’ve built your life on. What you see in life and love now comes from these root behaviours.If had trauma it gets stored here in root.
- Imagine a tree, the roots effect the growth and fruits/flowers that blossom –so your life / sex life is a reflection of what learnt at root. If wish to change start at root subconscious reactions to things.
- Action :Learn how to use the stability of the earth of Muladhara to let go, release the stress and calm down the cortisol that is released in the fight and flight.
Chakra 4 Anahata
Anahata is the heart chakra and means unstruck. All about love, relationships and intimacy.
- It is green. Has 12 petals
- Stage of development :: Related to our social identity, the part of our personality that we reveal to interact with others in the social world. This is all about connection, love, bonding and intimacy. Yet is a place a lot of us have shut down and are afraid to be open or be vulnerable around because of past hurts. Our 1st connection of this bonding was breastfeeding with our mother and thesis at the heart level. It is why I teach Tantra Methods with the breasts.
- Action : Learn to trust, to be open and not let past experiences shut us down. A lot of us scared to open hearts, be vulnerable and feel because we’ve been hurt in past so we shut down. When you are shut down, you don’t feel safe to have a new experience, in case you get hurt again. Therefore you miss out of the love with self and with other people. Let go of the past, with love.
Chakra 2 Svadhisthana
Svadhisthana means one’s own place and is all about sensuality, sexuality, pleasure and is the battery of the chakra system and charges the chakra activation. It is orange, has 6 petals.
Stage of development : Puberty, when become able to create new life. This is the lotus that arouses Shakti your primal sexual creative energy. Shakti is not just utilised to create new life but is the rocket fuel for all life, that most suppress, like sex has been suppressed for centuries. Shakti fuels all the chakras and so is the battery. Svadhisthana is intimately linked with Mūlādhāra and the subconscious, feelings and emotions. This chakra is the storehouse unconscious desire especially sexual desires. This is where we go to to relieve stress from chakra 1. Svadhisthana seduces you deeper into the portal for healing that is sweet and liberating.
- Action : Give yourself permission to feel pleasure, awaken your senses and listen to the body sensation rather than thinking about it. Also paradoxically become aware and conscious when you go to have pleasure, to release stress from 1st chakra that the pleasure of food, alcohol, sex are not numbing or becoming an addictions. Anything that gives us pleasure can also become addiction so be aware of what you are doing are healthy.
Chakra 5 Vissudhi
Vishuddha is purification. All about communication, truth, authenticity and fearlessness.
- It is blue. Has 16 petals and is intimately connected to the Muladhara chakra because what you learnt as a child influences how you express yourself or not.
- Stage of development : being able to speak your truth without fear. The fight or flight kicks from family patterns like, how to be accepted and what was ok to say and not allowed to say. The fight and flight also has freeze and fawn, fawn is people pleasing, when you express yourself on what you think people want. This limits Vishuddha.
- Action : Let go of the old so you can express yourself. Learn to recognize the places where you were taught not to express yourself or you fawn. Give yourself permission to be you; authenticity sometimes costs you, someone might not accept you and so maybe you need to let them go or allow them to catch up with you.When the 5th chakra is purified, the willpower from the 3rd chakra empowers so can express needs and desires in every area of your life – especially the bedroom.
Chakra 3 Manipura
Manipura means lusturious gem and is all about your individuation. Colour is yellow, 10 petals, is the power centre for will power, passion, self esteem, self worth and discipline, as well as the ego.
- Stage of development: Individuation – when you are ready to transform your individual patterns from what learnt at childhood/root chakra/family or from society or your tribe. What limits you is family’s/society/friends judge. Manipura’s fire ignites your will power to succeed. The metaphor of crabs in a bucket, refers to patterns of behaviour, for when crabs are trapped in a bucket, others pull them down. The mentality “if I can’t have it, neither can you!” While any one crab could easily escape, its efforts are often undermined by others.
- Action : This is the level of mastery to individuate from those patterns from family that are unconscious and begin to embrace and harness your sexual energy so its less addictive and truly create life you wish to have. This is a very important one it leads to success and is also about money.
Chakra 6 Ajna
Ajna means command. All about your intuition, vision for yourself and life. Third eye.
- It is purple, has 2 petals and gives you the key of discernment.
- Stage of development : Trusting your intuition. Learning to listen to he voice within is hard for a lot of people, because in a fast modern day society that is product driven we are expected to analyse, logical strategise and so are in our heads all the time and less listening to our gut instincts. Most have not listened to their inner voice for so long. This voice might’ve also been shut down from our root, or through trauma and so the heart has also shut down trusting intuition. This is where discerning what is real or not comes into play.
- Action Command centre thrives on meditation, a pause to allow yourself to breathe, not do or think about anything, this improves clarity.
Chakra 7 Sahasrara
Sahasrara means 1000 petalled. All about Oneness, bliss, ecstasy.
- It is multi-coloured or pure white. When the 6 other chakras are balanced and the chakra activation alive, the feminine Kundalini Shakti rises to marry and merge with the masculine Shiva, in Divine Union
- Stage of development :: Enlightenment. We are taught to believe that this is something we need to attain, yet I feel we are already this state of being, everything in our stage of development illuminates our life, body and awareness to realise we are One, blissful, nothing is separate. This may seem whoo-whoo or esoteric, but that’s the point you cannot comprehend this with our limited mind, Oneness, bliss, ecstasy are experiential.
- Action : Kundalini awakening is an experience many desire especially in Tantra Yoga world, which ultimately is what I teach and guide people to experience, just as I did and do on different occasions. You experience this oneness or bliss during the state of orgasm, when two lovers come together as a form of meditation and let go of their ego, fears into something much greater. They have a sense of oneness, a larger, expansive and infinite connection to another person or the universe.
“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you,
not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along.”
Let me introduce you to the love affair within you
The East meets West Coaching/Teaching infuses Ancient Tantra tools made modern. I work outside of the box, for the box limits us, even if we paradoxically think it is safe. I marry the modern day with mysticism, erotic and the holy, sexuality and spirituality as East meets West. Everything comes together in union I use Ancient Tantra, Taoism, Yoga Practices that are proven over 1000’s of years to work.
Are You ready to explore how your own energy ?
And experience deep healing?